Now, what's a Liebster Blog Award you ask? The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
According to Coffee with Kim, the rules of the award are as follows:
Here are my answers to Happy Mommy Adventures 11 questions:
- What's your go-to/comfort food? If there's one type of food that would make me close my eyes and savor every bite, it would be Persian Food. Whenever I'm stressed or hungry or when my hubby asks me where I want to eat, I always say I want a Kebab. So sometimes he would drive me all the way to QC for some Mister Kabab or we go to Arya in Greenhills or The Kebab Factory in Megamall.
- Any weird habits? I don;t know if you call it weird but I crack my fingers.
- How do you balance your time between work/school and blogging/writing? Blogging is something that I want to do and not something that I have to do. That is why I only blog when an idea comes into mind.
- Your favorite place? Batangas City. It's where I grew up. Even if I am based in Manila now, I still consider it my home.
- How do you de-stress? I sleep. Sometimes all you need is a little rest.
- What's the best advice anyone has ever given you? To study hard. It's the key to success.
- What's the best advice you could or have given anyone? If you think it's a bad idea then it probably is.
- Who's your favorite author and why? I've haven't really done much reading since I entered college so I would have to say, Judy Blume. :P
- How has writing changed/improved your perspective in life? I'm not really a writer so I would have to say that blogging in general really just gave me an outlet to reach out to other people.
- One "New Year's Resolution" thing that you always list down but never get to commit to. Diet!
- What's your definition of "Passion". What is your passion? Passion is something that you want to do and will never get tired of doing. At the age of 26, I am still on the road to finding out what my passion would be. I'm still in the look out for something that I can be passionate about.
And here are my 11 questions:
- What made you start a blog?
- How many hours a day do you spend online?
- What's on the top of your Christmas wishlist?
- Do you still believe in Santa Claus?
- Which do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Your favorite movie of all time is....
- Who's your childhood hero?
- Would you change your religion for the one you love? (A beauty pageant question)
- What's your most guilty pleasure?
- If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
- What's one thing you can't live without?
Now for the nominees... Drum roll please...
Cym of Ceemee's Cazzopoeia
Terry of QC Mommy
Katie of Moore from Katie
Tet of Tet's Little Finds
Thanks again Happy Mommy Adventures! I had fun answering your questions.